In a charming and peaceful setting in the Stanstead region, you will find this unique stable in the Eastern Townships.
Via autoroute Joseph-Armand Bombardier, we are close to Magog, North Hatley, Coaticook and Sherbrooke.
The beauty of the landscape and the tranquillity of the place make you forget everyday life.
Responsible and experienced owners are dedicated to the care and comfort of the horses.
A constant presence and a late night check ensure comfort and safety of your horses.
The stable is a dream place for riders who are looking for a peaceful, warm, family atmosphere.
We give special care to all our boarders:
- Horses have access to water at will and receive 3 times a day quality hay and grain fed 2 times a day;
- Stalls cleaned twice a day;
- Horses are out every day except in case of bad weather or otherwise requested by boarders;
- Rain sheets, fly sheets & masks, winter blankets etc put on as needed;
- Horses have access to individual pastures or in groups according to the personality of each.
For the comfort of the horses, owners can use the veterinarian and the farrier of their choice.
The services offered are adapted to the needs of each.
Our high quality facilitiy includes:
- Stalls 10 feet by 12 feet with a window that opens to the outside;
- Stall floors covered with a rubber mat with an abundant cover of wood shavings;
- An indoor shower with hot water available for horses;
- A heated tack room;
- An indoor arena 64 feet by 140 with sand footing which has an excellent natural light during the day and lights for at night;
- A place to watch the riders and their horses while training in the indoor arena;
- Two outdoor rings: one with sand footing 74 feet by 184 feet and a round pen for lounging;
- Accessible year-round trails.